Proper use of credit cards is a wonderful aid for management of personal finances. If you pay timely your total debt, you will be able to receive low-cost financing. Through the proper use of credit cards you are in a good position to deal with emergency expenses such as hospitalizations, unexpected trips, urgent car repair, etc. Likewise, you can have access to cash, 24 hours a day via ATMs. Another of the benefits associated with having a credit card is that they’re often linked to various types of insurance, which apply in different situations such as life insurance and travel … (Continue Reading)
There is no single recipe for learning to study, but I can give you some advice to improve your study habits. First, remember that getting enough sleep and a good nutrition is essential for proper functioning of the brain. Furthermore, it’s also important to choose a comfortable, relaxed and always available physical space for your studying sessions. Also, visualize your study session and the outcome of your effort: if we see ourselves following an effective behavior, the situation will likely yield very positive results. Follow these tips to increase your academic success:
- Keep your notebook clean and
First, don’t forget to review your résumé to respond firmly and fluently without mistakes about the data in your résumé. Prepare a shining résumé. A good exercise is trying to anticipate and ask yourself some questions that your interviewer could ask. Bring along a copy of your résumé, just in case your original submission is lost. Finally, we recommend that you research all you can about the company to meet their expectations, constraints, labor and hiring philosophy, and so on.
- A professional appearance: It is essential to to attend the interview wearing appropriate clothing, no sports clothing or
Getting angry is normal. However, an out-of-control rage is not normal, and will hurt you and those around you. Furthermore, anger can alter the normal functioning of the body… anger might lead to stress, heart disease, insomnia, digestive problems, and headaches. So for controlling anger, follow these tips:
- Breathe. Take a deep breath. Inhale slowly through your nose, and count to five in your head. During this process, let your abdomen expand outward, instead of raising your shoulders. This is a relaxed way to breathe, which will help your lungs to function at their best.
- Reject words like
Studying seems an easy task, and however it often becomes an impossible task as you approach the preparation of a test. In the following, I’ll expose several tips for carrying out the preparation of a test, without forgetting that a fundamental requirement in all studies is discipline and perseverance. Now for the tips:
- Plan your study session. Stick to your schedule and organize your information from the beginning. Define regular routines and exercise some self-discipline.
- Review your topics daily. Do not let the information to accumulate without you reviewing and double or even triple checking it. Do not
In this post I’ll give you 5 tips to lose weight the healthy way. Start by noticing that our bodies like slow, gradual changes in terms of calorie intake and exercise. Avoiding overweight is important: remember that women who lose between 10 lb and 25 lb halve their risk of developing diabetes and for men the risk of suffering heart problems reduces noticeably. Begin to learn how to lose weight by following these guidelines:
1. Lower your stress levels: too much stress acts as an important and pernicious factor for overweight and your overall health. This occurs because, when … (Continue Reading)
- Know yourself: Learn to recognize your reactions to stress and think of them as a warning: some stressors are bothering you.
- Research about such stressors: A cornerstone to cope with stress. Take a few minutes to elaborate a list of people, activities, events, things that bring in stress to your life. Specify the more immediate stressors: work, family, money? Is it possible to diminish the effect of the stressors?
- Put things in right context: Maybe you are stressing about relatively small things which will be soon forgotten. No matter your stress, worries, results, your failure or your
Believing in oneself, in our capabilities, loving ourselves, that’s self-esteem. It does not depend on what other people think about us; it only depends on how (and what) we think about ourselves. People who suffer from low self-esteem (and low self-esteem is a real illness, a disease) are constantly seeking for approval of other people, there in the outside world. Of course everyone wants to be approved, loved and even admired by those around us. But we have to start by loving ourselves, and respecting each other internally.
Be strong. If we always try to impress by pretending … (Continue Reading)
Relaxation lowers down anxiety and helps your body and your mind recover from everyday stress. A long soak in the bath, your favorite relaxing music, or just a walk in the park do the trick for some people, but for others, sometimes, it’s not so easy. If you feel you need help with learning to relax, try consulting a professional, and following a relaxation or meditation program. Nevertheless, here we have a little program for you:
- Choose a quiet, calmed place where you won’t be interrupted.
- Before starting, do a few gentle stretching exercises to relieve muscular tension. Stretch your
A goal is a very specific result that we want to achieve in a precise, future time. It’s an experience not yet lived, although firmly wished. Let’s recall from our first post about goals, that an objective or goal is a personal or perhaps organizational desired end point in development. It is usually endeavored to be reached in finite time by setting deadlines. Albeit goals, dreams and expectations are related concepts, there are important differences that will be discussed further on. As it often occurs with dreams, there are virtually no limits on the number of goals we … (Continue Reading)